Repair overhead door, JBMDL, lakehurst, NJ
- Door #1: Repair of overhead door included the replacement of two sections of the door, one bottom and one intermediate section.
- Door #2: Repair of overhead door included replacement of two sections of the door, one bottom and one top section.
- Repairs included replacement of all associated parts including struts w/ straps, rollers, hinges, cables, seals, track, springs etc.
- All existing electric safety edges were replaced with new Miller electric safety edge with retainer on all doors. Safety edge was approximately 28 feet long.
- Exterior weather-stripping was replaced on all 6 doors. Each door had approximately 50 feet of Weather-stripping to be replaced with new.
- Collision avoidance retro-reflective safety reversing electric eye type devices were installed on all 6 doors. This was installed approximately 4 feet above floor to detect vehicles and/or pedestrians in entryway.
- Preventative maintenance services was performed on all 6 doors to include operators and all hardware, rollers, springs, etc. Service included lubrication of all rollers, bearings and necessary parts, checking of all fasteners for proper tension, maintenance/ of all mechanical components, rollers, chains, gears, etc.